Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The greatly anticipated news....

Well, at least it has been GREATLY anticipated by me.


I went with my little sister Laura to her ultrasound yesterday because I happened to be in Mesa and her husband happened to not be able to get off of work. She got the happy news that she was having a girl and as the Dr. was finishing up I said, "So, is it my turn?" He said he was a bit curious to know and that as long as we wouldn't tell anyone he would take a quick peek. (I hope this post isn't "telling". I do leave him un-named)
It was so fun for Laura and I to find out together!
Ahhh, what a wonderful day.

p.s. Since I found out about 24 hours ago, I have purchased girly quilt fabric and about 10 super cute outfits. This news may be dangerous for the pocket book.

9 comments:

dani said...

wow that is seriously so cool! congrats to you both!

:)

Erin said...

I'm so excited for ya'll!! Congrats :) And yes, girls are much more dangerous on the pocket book - but it's fun!

Pierce + Stacy Thiot said...

Yay! That's so fun!!! I'm glad you found out.

nora.lakehurst said...

OH totally excited for you!!! Girls are fun but beware of the drama. LOL

Heather said...

Wonderful news! How fun that you sisters get to have little girls together and what lucky little cousins to be. And yeah, the girl factor makes shopping sooo easy and dangerous.

Jessica said...

OK, you have given me hope that I will some day have a girl after having 2 boys! And I know what you mean about the spending thing....I spend just as much on my nieces as I do on my 2 boys! Congrats! I'm so happy for you guys! What do your boys think of it?

Tyler & Nikki said...

San, I am so excited for you to have a girl! They are so much fun! Congrats!

James and Amanda said...

I never doubted :). Congrats!!

Jordan said...

Yay! Congratulations - I'm glad you get to do the girl-thing this time around.