Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Look at that boy GO!

It is so fun when your kid learns to ride a bike! Jack picked it up in about 2 days (probably because we waited about a year too long to let him try!!) and now he is a biking machine!
Oh the cuteness!


The problem was taking Chase along...until I rigged up the trail-along bike and viola!
Poor Chase can barely reach the pedals so he really is just along for the ride but it is easier to maneuver than the trailer.
Now we're just a regular riding party and I love Arizona winter for this!
It is so fun to have my kids growing up. We went to the children's museum today and I saw several mothers nursing babies while trying to keep their toddlers in view. Sometimes chasing the toddler down while trying to hang on to the still nursing baby and dragging the stroller along. It looked exhausting! I remember it well...that was me, just about 3 years ago. How time flies.
My children are so much more manageable now.
Then it hit me...in 6 short months I'm going to be the nursing, stroller toting mom again...eek!
Good thing I won't have a toddler to chase around:)


1 comment:

Dawnell said...

How fun! For as long as we've been parents, David has looked forward to the biking-as-a-family days. I didn't realize you were pregnant... congratulations!! (I haven't been a good blog reader recently)