Sunday, February 6, 2011

I had a birthday (30! eek!) shout hooray!
My mother-in-law made this amazing cake, doesn't it look professional? Coconut, my favorite. I got to go on an awesomely long date with my amazing hubby who took me shoe and fabric shopping! Plus, dinner and a movie:) He picked out some wonderful surprise gifts, who could ask for more?

Also, I have caught the sewing bug again: This time a quilt for Jack.

The back:
Details:
I love the little "windows" that show each character, so cute!
Do you think he likes it?
Next in Quilting: the amazing baby girl quilt! I am so excited!

4 comments:

James and Amanda said...

I'll admit- I didn't know coconut was your favorite....but the quilt looks great! Impressive...and quite cozy looking!

Jamie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! How is 30? Can I call you a granny? I still remember you mocking me about granny panties after i went to the temple for the first time, so I can mock you about being old . . . at least for the next 4 months!
I LOVE the quilt! Looks like Jack loves it as well!

Troy and Rach said...

Happy 30th San! I'm "looking" forward to my birthday, sigh. The quilt is so cute. Did you hand quilt it? Amazing. And congrats on the girl! What a fun way to find out.

Tracy Anderson said...

WOW...AMAZING!!!.I love the quilt. And happy birthday. I'm glad you got to go do fun things on your birthday. You're the best. I love you!