Monday, January 10, 2011

My little treasure..


My husband is an awesome gift giver and never lets a birthday or christmas go past without a nice surprise. This year he got me some sweet sporty shoes and Pres Monson's Biography, great taste!!
But the real treat this Christmas came from my sister Tracy.:

I love love love it!! And did I mention that she made that frame all her self? She purchased the rope looking part but the rest was just raw wood that she worked her magic on and made into a beautiful frame. It goes with my decor and I look at it many times a day thinking, "I just love that." It's important to have things in your house that you look at and it just makes you happy.
Heres the old frame for comparison:
Here's a better view of the frame:
Thank You TRACY!!!

1 comment:

Tracy Anderson said...

Ahhh...that was a big sigh of relief that I made it the right size for the picture! I'm so glad you like it. I really had fun making it for you.