Thursday, June 4, 2009

You know its bad when...

The squadron calls your husband on a thurday to ask him to go to Kuwait on monday.

You have to cut the vacation you are on short so your husband can pack and get shots for deploying.

Your husband leaves and you spend that whole first night throwing up from the stomach flu.

You go to your sisters house and your baby and her baby keep each other up from naps by crying back and forth through the wall.

But I really know it is bad when my husband tells me he is deploying and I think, "Oh? no biggie, i can be packed and out of the house in a day." Then Day dreaming: Nice weather, sunday family dinners, cafe rio, the 'good' nursery, cousins for my kids, walks up the canyon, mom to babysit, sisters to hang with every day, a funny brother to tease me...Utah, here we come!

6 comments:

nora.lakehurst said...

Sad but good so I can see you at Volley ball. I cant wait to see your boys in action.

Tracy Anderson said...

San, I'm so excited for you to come visit us again. What a funny way of writing about your troubles! You're so creative. I hope you're over your stomach flu and on your way here. See you soon!

Kelli said...

And the best part is, Mark is already teasing you before you even get here! Just plan on never hearing the end of that book being lost, but really, don't even worry about it. He's just always looking for something to tease you about. We are so excited to have you back again. Sorry about all your troubles though. Are you going to go to the class reunion?

Lindsay said...

We miss you already. We had playgroup at Pump It Up yesterday and swimming at the pool this morning. You weren't there to join us. Have fun in Utah but know you are missed here.

mylittlegems said...

ok so I thought I had it bad lately:) Sorry Quinn has to leave again and that you do too. Take care of yourself- have a great summer in UT...:)

Sara Adams said...

I can't believe your gone!!! I'm so sad I missed you. I hope you have a fantastic summer! See you in August!