Thursday, May 21, 2009

Is it Illegal..

Is it Illegal to write your husbands papers for him? I mean, it is only an online masters degree course so it can't really be illegal could it? I spent all evening last night and most of naptime today "going over" his paper and "editing" it. The crazy thing is that in some wierd way I actually enjoyed it. It reminded me of being in college and lets face it, I love taking something that is only mediocre and making it way better. I'm such a fixer. Like at BYU when Luke Dean showed me his class schedule that was all over the place. I convinced him to give me his ID and let me register him, way better. It was awesome, I love control! ha ha
On another note, I have an awesome husband. Between the RS activities, girl get-togethers, and many chiropractor apointments I have been going to lately he has been watching the boys tons. They love the mac and cheese dinners, 'helping' him in the garage and especially building forts in the living room:What a good daddy, I am so glad I have him. My friend and I were talking about marrying each others husbands (weird, but sometimes those conversations can't be helped) She said there was no way I would be able to marry her husband, which is totally true. I said, "Well, you couldn't marry Quinn" to which she replied, "Yeah, I could marry Quinn...he doesn't get under your skin like my husband does or having anything really hard to live with."
So true! I'm such a lucky girl, love you Kwin!

5 comments:

Jamie said...

So funny about Editing his paper. I liked helping my hubby too! Why the chiropractor? Are you ok? I am glad you are so busy and have a husband to leave kids with :)

Anonymous said...

San- 100% true.
I am still indebted to you for your organizational skills and efficiency. Any chance you can do the same w/ helping me finish my dissertation?
-Luke

Also, a warning that you're losing your spot as the most adventurous, because Lo & K.C. might beat you out here.

Jessica said...

What's he doing his masters in? I"m not that nice to Aaron. Besides, he wouldn't want me to-he's getting his in financial planning so I would not be doing him any favors! Not my area expertise or even interest!

Lo said...

Tender! Quinn is great. Also - love the pics of Jack at the father's and sons!
Lo

Kelli said...

That is so funny! Right when I started reading I thought about when you changed Luke's schedule. That is a story that never gets old. You really are good at taking control and making things happen in the best way possible. Quin is the lucky one to have such an amazing wife! Can't wait to have you back this summer :)