Thursday, June 25, 2009

Made My Day

My awesome friend back in Tucson, Sara gave me a blog award! It totally made my day, not just the award but the nice things she wrote. Here is Sara and her cute little family at Mt. Rushmore. I would love to go there! (But I'm not sure there is anything else to see in South Dakota?) I would love to pass this blog on to 3 of my favorite bloggers: Kelli my awesome sister-in-law. Whose blog posts I always enjoy, whose blog design is always so chic, and whose play list I listen to on a regular basis. You are awesome Kel! Isn't my brother cute too?


And Ali my most hilarious cousin. You should be a professional blogger, is there such a thing? I laugh out loud every time I read her blog and to be honest I get excited inside when I see that there is a new Ali post to read! (Now lets see if she even checks my blog to receive this award:)



Stacey & Pierce I wouldn't be a blogger if it wasn't for Stacey telling me she checked my empty blog every couple of days waiting for a post. I love that they both post (What a great guy Pierce!) They are the most faithful bloggers (post almost every day) and they post on a wide variety of topics. Keep it up.






3 comments:

Kelli said...

Awww, thanks San! What an honor! I would choose you for my blog award too but you already got it :) I love having you and the boys here. I just wish you could live here all the time!

P.S. I added your song to my playlist. Love it! And I still need to come over and catch up on sytycd! I'm falling way behind!! I hope you're keeping them on your dvr for me :)

Pierce and Stacy said...

Oh man, now I feel guilty because 1. we haven't blogged for a week- moving while being sick is terrible and 2. I just now checked your blog and saw this.

Thanks San! You're so sweet. I'm glad we live together now! I'll post asap.

Ali B. said...

Thanks San! And, I can't believe you used that photo. The Hoochie one... I love ya!