Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Why we have to move back to Utah...

This is why we have to move back to Utah:

He stood there looking over the fence at the other kids playing in the yard next door for like 45 min. He wouldn't get down even when I offered to push him in the swing...it almost broke my heart. Can't wait for him to be back with cousins again.




On a lighter note, Chase did this while Jack was longingly looking over the fence:
He was sitting down and then just stood up and continued standing long enough for me to get quite a few shots. It is his first time standing up without the assistance of any objects. When he fell down he just stood back up 2 more times. He is growing so fast!!

Yes, he is putting a rock in his mouth, yes, it did stay there for a while because I loved watching him stand. No, he didn't swallow it.

6 comments:

nora.lakehurst said...

wow that is so sad. You do need to move back here and play. HOpe to see you soon.

Unknown said...

It's great that Chase is standing so well! I wish you were back here too. So do my kids. We love playing with Jack. And I enjoyed all the cute Halloween pictures too. I was going to comment on that post but something distracted me and I never got back to it. I'm excited for you to come back to visit again. Love you! Tracy

Jamie said...

so cute! I can't wait to have you back. I ran in to sarah bringhurst (she recently got divorced) today! She lookes great. WE should all get together- if Rachel is coming out too, that would be supa fun!

Pierce and Stacy said...

Oh my gosh (goodness according to Luke) that breaks my heart. That is so sad. Maybe it's time for you to come build on your lot. I think so.

Lo said...

HAllowee was tons of fun. I loved your family costumes! So cute! Love you San.
Lo

dani said...

thanks san! you're too sweet:) i'm just glad to know that people actually read my blog. Your boys are so adorable!