Sunday, November 23, 2008

Big Boys

They are really growing up! Jack is doing such a great job with his potty training. He loves being a big boy and it is so nice not to have to clean up diapers (although the accidents still have to be cleaned up). I asked him, "Do you want me to take a pic of you in your new unders?" and he was super excited. As i took it I said, "Say, "Unders!" and he threw his arms up and yelled unders! This is his victorious pose:




Mean while Chase is learning to drive the Jeep:

And I love this pic of Chase brushing his teeth like a big boy, reminds me of his daddy with the towel wrapped around, so cute!


2 comments:

Lo said...

SO cute! Tally can't wait to see those big hunkin boy cousins of hers next week!
Lo

nora.lakehurst said...

That is so cute. And YAY for the Unders. Yes my kids say that too. SO they can br friends. :D