Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween!
We had an awesome Halloween this year. It is our first time to dress up with a family theme. We just had to to cowboys and horses because Jack is obsessed with everything horsey.
Jack at the beginning of the evening....


Jack after a few rounds of the cupcake walk, lots of cake, a few pieces of candy, 3 games of toss the pumpkin and a little bean bag toss...phew! It wore him out!

"Baby Horsey!" is what Jack loves to call Chase even when he isn't dressed as one for Halloween. This costume was very fitting, we especially love the little tail flopping around when he crawled!




The traditional picture with the loot! Gotta love that grin.




4 comments:

Pierce and Stacy said...

I love the family theme, very cute. Jack really did well, look at all that candy! I'm glad you all were together for Halloween! I wish you had gotten a picture of Chase crawling with the tail wagging. (Maybe you could put him back in the costume and video tape it and post it?!?!)

nora.lakehurst said...

Oh my cute stars. They are so cute!!! I love it. I wanted to do Wizard of OZ but my kids said "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" but I told them I am going to start making them this year so then it will be ready to go next year. They are not to happy with it but we are doing it.
Danni will be Dorothy
Ethan will be Scarecrow
Logan will be Tinman
Tru will be The Lion
Then I will be The good witch and Seth will be the Gaurdsman. LOL
Anyways :D have fun and keep posting.

Heather said...

So cute! I love how Chase is a horsey. It has been forever since we have seen you guys. We need to meet up next time you are in the Valley and before Dave ships off again.

Kelli said...

So, so cute San! What a fun idea. Jack looks adorable in that first picture at the beginning of the night. He's getting so handsome! And Chase is cute as always. I LOVE your boots too. Looks like you guys had a fun Halloween :)