Saturday, November 8, 2008

I didn't know where it would take me....

BLOG SURFING!
Ok so I was aware of the button at the top of blogs that says "next blog" but I never really used it before today. I started clicking the button and it was so fun! It just takes you to random blogs from all over the world. After calling Quinn over to the computer for the 10th time to look at random stuff I thought I would post a few of my favs and maybe make it into a tag. Here goes:
1. This was a european looking blog (I didn't recognize the language, neither did Quinn) What kind of city likes creapy looking spiders enough to have a monument to them? Cool pic though, this person was a great photographer.

2. This guy I had to include 2 pictures of so you could get the full effect. It looked like it was in spanish, south american maybe. The title of this post, and the only part written in english, was "American Loft Party" I love how people in other countries (except for middle eastern ones of course) want to be american but tend to confuse things. I mean really, when was the last time you went to a "loft party"? (have you ever been to one? my point exactly)

His pose just makes this post. If I had only posted the top pic you might think, "oh this guy is joking around for the camera." but no! He seriouly did this face in almost every pic, even drinking a beer...he still had the same look!

3. This pic is from the 3rd blog I ran into, it is a little mormon teeny bopper who posted like 20 pics of her latest stake dance and ward halloween party. This was the only redeemable pic, she titled it "coolest star ever!." I love how I ran into another mormon so fast, Quinn says it is because only mormons blog.
4. This person is so messed up! This pic is from their whole portfolio of art about all the contraceptive methods. They are hoping a gallery is going to pick it up soon for a showing...waah!

5. Then I ran into the provo fire fighters web site, crazy! I promise I looked at less than 15 blogs and 2 of them were mormon. This pic is from a 911 call and yes, that man is wearing his shorts as a shirt.
So, those are my 5 favorite things from blog surfing. I also thought it was crazy that I ran into 2 blogs in other languages entirely devoted to Harry Potter.
I tag 5 people Jamie, Laura, Kelli, Stacy and Dani to find 5 funny/interesting/wierd pics for their post!

3 comments:

nora.lakehurst said...

thats kinda cool. and lmbo at the guy wearing shorts on his top.

Tracy Anderson said...

I've wondered about that next blog button too, but I've never looked at any of them yet. Who knows, maybe someday I'll give it a shot too. The spider shot was very interesting...I wonder what city it is?

Casey and Tamra said...

I guess it is time for me to go blog surfing. I did do it once when I first started my blog. Seriously, like half of them are mormon.