Tuesday, June 7, 2011

"He actually said..."

Quinn crept in from work this morning at 2 am and said to my sleeping form: "I'm sure glad you're pregnant right now."

So, usually nothing can rouse me at 2 am except a crying baby but this? from a man who hates pregnancy almost as much as a pregnant woman? Did I really hear him correctly? Maybe I'm dreaming. What could cause this crazy "gladness" over my gigantic condition? and at 2 am none the less.

"Cause if you weren't, I would be deploying in 2 days."

oh, I see now. At least there's one reason to be glad:)


2 comments:

Dawnell said...

Hilarious! I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes quickly. Is #3 more difficult or what?

Tracy Anderson said...

ha ha...that's awesome. I'm so glad he didn't have to deploy all of a sudden! I loved the "hates pregnancy almost as much as a pregnant woman" part. :)