Monday, June 20, 2011

Tessa


Tessa is a most blissful little person!

She occasionally opens her eyes
Yawn!
Mostly we have been doing a lot of this:
I never understood why people loved the newborn stage. My boys were born at term (or over!) and came out hungry, crying and rarely sleeping. That, combined with breastfeeding problems and my own pain made the stage unenjoyable to me. This time around is night from day! She is just a sweet, sleepy cuddly baby who nurses well and has a most happy mommy. I am sure enjoying this time with our sweet new little spirit. Hopefully it lasts!

8 comments:

nora.lakehurst said...

Sooooooooooooo cute!

Becca Bird said...

Yeah! I'm so glad she is being so good for you! You deserve it. She is so cute!

Tyler & Nikki said...

Great job, San! She is so cute! Enjoy, little girls are so fun! Congrats!

Tracy Anderson said...

Third time's the charm! She is so darling. Little girls are so sweet.

Jessica said...

Congrats!!!

Jamie said...

gorgeous! I am SOO glad you got a chance to love the newborn phase! She is such a sweetie!

Adrian said...

Oh my heavens...Tessa is darling!!! Congratulations!!! I can't wait to meet her! Please let me know if you need anything!

Melissa Coleman said...

She is so cute! Isn't it so much fun to have a girl after 2 boys! The bows are so much fun.