Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Have I ever mentioned that my husband is Wicked Awesome? Well, he is. Along with being nice, funny, helpful, cute, blah blah blah...he is also the kind of guy that makes dreams come true. Dreams like going to New York City, staying in a nice hotel on broadway, seeing the sights, eating the food etc. etc.
Yes, you guessed it, my Wicked awesome husband surprised me with the news about this upcoming jaunt to New York for 3 nights just because he knows that I have always wanted to go there. At first it was going to be a real surprise, like go to the airport with out knowing where we were going type of surprise but he just couldn't stand it any longer so he gave me 1 clue a day until I guessed it. (It took me 4 days) So, next week I will finally be experiencing the real deal. It will be like Seinfeld, Project Runway, Friends, Maid in Manhattan, Confessions of a Shopaholic, 27 Dresses, P.S. I love you, etc. (Ugh, do you think I watch too much tv/movies?)

Oh and did I mention that he got us 2 tickets to see Wicked on the real Broadway while we are there? Is that like amazing or what?! See, he really is Wicked awesome!

10 comments:

DoubleDeej said...

That's aweseome! You'll have lots of fun.

Last time I went to New York we tried the ticket lottery to see Wicked, but couldn't get in. One of the guys in our group had purchased a ticket without telling us, so my roommate and I wandered around on Broadway while our friend was inside enjoying the production. Sigh.

nora.lakehurst said...

HOLY cow! That is so awesome. I am so happy you are able to go see and enjoy that with the person you LOVE. Seth wants to go there for our 10 year anniversary. Let me know how it goes. :D

dani said...

umm i just cried a little bit! haha. that is so awesome!!! you'll love wicked:) i hope you have the BEST time. quinn gets major points for being so romantic!

Sara Adams said...

How stinkin' awesome is that!!! I hope you have a fantastic time!

Tracy Anderson said...

Quinn is wicked cool! I'm so excited for you to go on such a fun trip. I wish we were coming too!

MY FOUR SONS said...

Just saw Wicked in San Diego! It was amazing! Have a blast!

Luke 'honorary brother' Dean said...

San,
Ever consider an off-Broadway hotel? I've heard of one that's pretty affordable about 20 miles from Broadway. The service is unbelievable, the girl that checks you in is super-hot and sometimes bakes cookies/brownies, and you should remember to ask for the 'entertainment package'.

Dawnell said...

That's awesome! I hope you enjoy NY. David and I went once for a weekend, and I felt like I was in a foreign country!

Dawnell said...

Oh, and husband's taking wives to musicals? Wicked awesome!

Kelli said...

Oh, I'm so jealous San! I have always wanted to go to New York too! And I have always wanted to see Wicked too! Can I stow away in your luggage? You won't even notice I'm there ;) And I'm sure my family won't notice I'm gone! haha! Wouldn't that be nice! Have so much fun! I can't wait to hear all about it! Miss you guys.