Sunday, September 20, 2009

Disneyland!

Tomorrow we are driving 6 hours to Disneyland (sorry all you Utah people who have to drive 12 hours, at lease there's something good about living in Tucson) and experiencing the most magical place on earth! Quinn has been getting me excited about it. He is like 20 times more excited than the kids. I have never been so Quinn keeps making comments like, "Oh, you are going to love the soaring over California, I can't believe you havn't been!" or "San, it really is like the most magical place on earth...like it really is!"
We have also been doing our best to get Jack reved up for the fun with quizes about who lives at Disneyland. I love to hear him answer "Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy, that doggy" (pluto) and lots of his other friends reside at Disneyland.
Wish you could come with us, all though not for the 6 hours of Chase crying! Wish us luck.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I don't know how I didn't realize you guys were living in Tucson. My sister lives there and loves it. There are some neat things to do there- it seems like a city with a lot of character. Have fun at Disneyland!

mylittlegems said...

Well I wish I was there w/ you but we are stuck in the hospital w/ Dallin until about October something...but we are planning on Disney in the winter- I hope you have a fun time and can tell me all about it ;)