Monday, August 24, 2009

You can't be kidding me!

After my last post about the Airplane hotels, imagine my surprise when we checked into our hotel in Colorado Springs and saw this next door:An Airplane Restaurant!
The tables are actually inside the plane. I would say thats the next best thing to the airplane hotels. We already had our reservations at the Melting Pot and I was super stoked about my long-awaited fondue so we will have to try the airplane restaurant sometime today.
We are with out our cute little munchkins but we had some amazing reminders of them. On the two block walk we passed "Jack Quinn's Pub" and the Melting Pot is located just under "Chase Bank"
I do miss my boys a bit but I am loving just sitting here at the computer without anyone hanging on my leg, banging on the keys or screaming from the other room. I am heading to the base in a few minutes to swim laps and attend a yoga class, ahhh...this is what I like on my days alone.

3 comments:

Tyler & Nikki said...

Sounds like so much fun! It is always nice to just get away from the kids. Hope you are having a great time. You have a cute family.

Unknown said...

What? You are in Colorado Springs! That's where we live! What are you guys doing out here? There are actually 2 airplane restaurants- different companies. I've only been to the one that you saw with the sweet potato fries. Enjoy your relaxation and if you want- look us up!

Dawnell said...

You can't be kidding me!!! I still use that line I learned from Luke!