Friday, August 14, 2009

I can't believe I havn't posted since my Quinn got home! But, with the trip to the ranch in Wells, NV, the 70 person family reunion in Orem, a couple days in Mesa and lots of fun in between...can you blame me?

I love having my Husband back. We have fun while he is gone; I work extra hard to take care of my 2 boys so they don't feel like they are missing out but when he comes home it is like the big missing piece of our family is put back in place and we are all happier and more content.


Jack and Chase were so excited to see him this time. No mad faces, no grumpiness, no shyness, no clinging to grandma (all of which have happened at some time or other when he comes home). This time it was all squeels, hugs, kisses and laughter.


Quinn and I have commented to each other many times in the past 2 weeks how much we love our little family. Jack is so sweet, imaginative, loving and kind. Chase is spunky, cute, silly and much happier now. We are loving that they are just a little older so that we have just a little more fun and a little less stress.

My wonderfully gracious and talented sister Tracy Anderson did some awesome pictures for us again! She deserves an extra thanks because not one is she a very busy mother of four young children but she had just helped plan and pull off the above mentioned family reunion for 70 people. So, THANK YOU TRACY!!





I tried to upload a bunch of other pictures of the session but blogger is being way lame so these will have to suffice, there were tons of great ones...maybe next time.





P.s. Yes, you can congratulate me on this being my 100th post, I'm such a blogger!:)

4 comments:

Jordan said...

Cute pictures!! I love the sagey green and the navy blue together! Your family is adorable.

Now you have to post reunion pictures!!

Tracy Anderson said...

I love it! I'm so glad Quinn is back and you can all be together again! But of course that means I don't get to hang out with you, which is a bummer. I'm glad you like your pictures. It's always an adventure with little kids so I'm releaved when some of them turn out well. :o) Love you!

Kelli said...

San! These are so cute! I love the blog header and the first family pic. I can't wait to see the rest of them. Makes me want to get ours done! We miss you guys already but we're so glad your cute little family is complete again. Love you! ~Kel

Dawnell said...

Congratulations! I'm on my first blog post and I've got a lot to learn. I like the way our blog is laid out.