Friday, August 21, 2009

I really want to stay here:

(And of course my hubby would think he had died and gone to pilot heaven)
Or should I say, I want to stay in this suite since this whole airplane is just one room. This crazy hotel in Costa Rica disassembled the plane and brought it to the jungle/beach on 5 semi trucks, then reassembled it. How cool is that? Here is the balcony with an amazing view of the ocean below. The bedroom, oh la la. But, whats with the 2 beds? Can I request one king bed please?

The shower has a giant window looking out onto the jungle, the monkeys there get quite a show.


This place is like $500 a night which I think it not too bad but when looking for a better deal I would love to try the:
JUMBO HOSTEL in Sweden.
They left it parked at the airport for traveler convenience. The cockpit room
This is the "Honeymoon Suite"
(You can get married on the wing if you would like!)

A Coach bedroom. The overhead bins are still there!
You can buy "in-flight meals" and eat them on the original first class chairs which have been arranged for better conversing.
I want to go.


If I wasn't married to Quinn I probably wouldn't care too much but I love that guy and he loves airplanes...I think this is going on the bucket list. Someday...





4 comments:

Pierce and Stacy said...

haha I LOVE it! You should really do it. Pierce would probably want to tag along as well.

dani said...

that's so awesome!

Kelli said...

I love that you always find the coolest stuff San. Quinn is so lucky to have a wife hunting for airplane hotels for him. I can honestly say that is the coolest hotel room I've ever seen. I hope you can go someday. (and as fun as Pierce is, it would probably be more romantic just the two of you ;)

Unknown said...

Those are so cool! Thanks for showing me!