Thursday, January 5, 2012

I Have been waiting six months for these...

New family pics!!
I have been dreaming about these photos since the day Tessa was born! (Oh why don't I live near Tracy?) Now my dreams have come true. A spanking new photo to frame and add to the growing wall of family photos. Hooray!
This photo warms me from head to toe. It makes me want to tell them to "just stop growing, stay little forever!"

Mommy and her little sweetie pie!!
I love all our photos, isn't Tracy fabulous?
Thank you, Thank you Tracy for making my dreams come true!

Want some amazing photos of you and your family? Call Tracy! Seriously, if you live in Utah, call her.

4 comments:

Becca Bird said...

These pictures turned out SO cute! You've got such a sweet family. Tracy is amazing:)

Dawnell said...

What a photogenic family!

Tracy Anderson said...

I love it! I'm so happy you like your pictures. You have such a great family and I'm super happy we were able to take pictures while you were here. I wish you lived here too. I'm so glad you make the effort to come back and visit. We love having you around. It's just not the same without you. And thanks for all the good advertising too. :) You're the best!

nora.lakehurst said...

Tracy is amazing. I think she does a great job. Where did you get your photos done at. I love it. And Tessa is just so cute. Aw boys need to stay little and loving for a long time. And Sandra you are beautiful.