Friday, January 20, 2012

Breast Friend

It was so fun to have Jamie come to visit me for a couple of days. I am soooo glad she can fly stand-by for free and that she is brave enough to do it with her two kids!
We went to the Japanese Tea Gardens, really cool! I wish my pro photographer could be here to take family pics there, it would be awesome.

The kids even got to feed the gigantic coy fish.
Chase thought they were stinky.
On our way to the airport we stopped at Chick fil a to get some lunch and let the kids play. We were so absorbed in talking that we forgot she needed to get to the airport. I dropped her off at the curb at 1:42 for a flight LEAVING at 2:07! But she made it!! Crazy! We are such airheads now. I blame it on the pregnancies, being a mom makes you a space cadet sometimes.
WE all had a great time, thanks Jamie!!!

3 comments:

Pierce + Stacy Thiot said...

I'm pretty sure you meant to say, "best friend" instead of "breast friend." .... :)

Jamie said...

HEEHEE! She meant breast friend . . . its an inside joke! Love teh post! Loved the time spent there!
Kind of sounds like we were pregnant . . . we're both NOT, but still are space cadets! Thanks so much!

Troy and Rach said...

How fun! Makes me think of the old forecast days. Good luck with your move.