Thursday, May 5, 2011

I have looked at my blog a few times and thought, "I should really post something else so the bad news bit will not be first on my page..." but I am so tired when I am pregnant and only get around to the necessities. This is all i can think about:Does anyone out there actually like their pregnancy photos? Maybe if I got them professionally done. I do like this little ditty though:
Probably because those boys are so darn cute! I sure love them. Quinn has been out of town alot lately so it has been lots of time with just me and the muffin men (as i like to call them). And they are so good! They pick things up off the floor and refill my water cup. They play at the park while I sit there like a bump on a log and rarely ask me to get up to help or play with them. (and they are nice when I tell them I can't help them because I don't want to get up!)

Chase is so funny, he does crazy thing like this:
All on his own! and they shower now which helps my back when it comes time to wash them. Cute face.I've been doing more baby-prep. Including another quilt:

The edges of the rounds will fray more as it is washed.And recovering my car seat. Pretty good way to make a blue seat look girly, doncha think?And a few misc: Workouts with daddy...And Easter:


With the priceless egg hunt face:
Only 8 more weeks to go until I have something *really* exciting to blog about. Until then...



3 comments:

Tracy Anderson said...

I love your pregnancy photos...you look so pretty. That is a way cute dress too. I also really love the quilt and baby seat cover you made. You are so talented. I am so excited for your baby to get here. Yea!

Jamie said...

You look so cute (but getting them professionally done is fun too . . . if you call JCPenny's professional . . .)
I totally feel your pain in not wanting to get up to play with my kid . . I can't imagine what it will be like with 2 other kiddos. I'm glad they are being helpful to you! So excited to actually meet Tessa (Is that her name officially?)

Unknown said...

You look great pregnant. Just a tiny basketball in front. You seriously covered your carseat by yourself? I need to take some sewing lessons from you!