Monday, February 7, 2011

Girl Quilt Finished

I am in love with this quilt! I couldn't stop working on it until it was done.
The colors really spoke to me, just enough girly-ness without too much pink.
I added the little butterfly trails on some of them, and used a different quilting style for this one.
The back, including the "quilt label":
Wish I had a little baby to wrap in it right now!!

Oh, I had my official ultrasound today. Everything looked good/healthy and she confirmed that it is a girl, hooray!

8 comments:

Tracy Anderson said...

I think that is one of the cutest quilts I have ever seen. I love it!

Heather said...

Great job! I love the colors.

nora.lakehurst said...

YAY and I will totally pay you to make a queen quilt just like that for me. LOL I wish I could quilt...or even sew would be nice. You are amazing

Jamie said...

adorable! I was suppose to have an applicae (?) of a butter fly on mine, but I didn't know how to do it :( Did you have a pattern? Yay for a healthy little girl!!

Cariann said...

I am so excited for you guys. I wish I weren't crying right now though! YAY!!! The quilt is so beautiful, you'll have to share the pattern.

MY FOUR SONS said...

Congrats on a little girl! I love the quilt! I wish I was a quilter!

Elizabeth said...

darling quilt Sandra! Can't wait to see that baby!

mylittlegems said...

sandra- are you kidding? are you really having a girl? I did not even know!!Where are you and what is up? Same phone #-call me and come visit if you are in Tucson;)
we are having boy number FOUR!! soon! love you! sharla