Friday, December 11, 2009

The obligatory Santa pictures:

I'm not a huge fan of Santa, I prefer the Christ side of Christmas and focusing on the family togetherness of it all but I had a surprisingly good time taking the kids to see jolly old St. Nick and they enjoyed it too. On the drive over Jack and I had a talk about sitting on Santa's lap. He was not interested. So I had to give him a pep talk about standing next to him and when if anyone asks him to sit on Santa's lap he can just say no. It worked out pretty good. When he was asked, he promptly said "NO, thank you" and didn't freak out about being in the picture. Chase was still pretty wary.
"Can I push it?"
The naughty-or-nice-o-meter. It said 'nice'...if you were wondering.

Jack's letter for Santa. We wrote it just before we got in line,
"Dear Santa, I would like a Buzz Lightyear. Thanks- Jack"
I then handed the pad over to Amanda to write her kids letters.
"Dear Santa, I am happy for Jesus' birthday. Love- Clay and Claire"
Thanks for putting me to shame Amanda!

No comments: