Saturday, December 5, 2009

Cute Moments Captured!

I love having a real camera! The best part about it is being able to catch all the cute and funny faces my kids make...not the face that comes a second after the cute one that my other camera always captured. These little gems for example:

"Hi Camera!"
This is Chase winking. I love winking at him and getting this 'wink' back!

"I love Cereal!!!"

"Oooooo"

Notice the lower lip!
"Tuck that thing in son, your lible to catch it on a trip wire!" -forest gump
(the camera even caught the milk in mid-drip!)



To Infinity and Beyond!

Another wink;)

Jack has the smooth dancin' moves

Just plain cute:)

The classic 'underwear-on-the-head' shot made even better!

6 comments:

dani said...

what cute boys:)

Pierce and Stacy said...

Oh my goodness! Chase looks SO big! Those are way cute pictures, I'm excited for you to post more!

Jamie said...

cuties! So what camera did you get? Your blog is all pimped out . . .I need to learn how to do that! Are you scrapping at all? I got an external portable hard drive, (well on Dec 25th I'll have it) so we can scrap together next time you are here! speaking of . . .when are you coming again? :)

Elizabeth said...

How fun to have a new camera! I'm jealous- I'm saving up for a camera now, you'll have to let me know how you like yours. Did you get one of the rebels? Anyway, your boys are darling, I hope we get to see you guys sometime soon!

Dawnell said...

Wow, fun pics!! It almost makes me want to buy a new camera. Except I really like that mine fits in my pocket. Cute boys!

Tracy Anderson said...

I love the pictures, especially all the funny faces. You have such cute kids.