Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween!
We loved carving pumpkins...
I am now a fan of the small pumpkin, so much easier to carve than the huge ones!
We sat out in the back yard watching them glow for an hour. Quinn and I sat and the boys were dancing around them, staring them in the eyes and were generally mesmerized by them.


Grandma and Grandpa were happy to have Buzz and Woody over for Halloween.



"You have candy for me in there, i see it!"

All the sugar really helped Buzz to take off!


3 comments:

Tracy Anderson said...

Cute costumes! I wanted to see a close up pic of your T-shirts...they looked great. Miss you!

Jamie said...

Great blog . . . Wow Jack is really high! Looks like fun!

Unknown said...

Very cute! I love the shot of Buzz flying- great job. That's what Adelaide and Emma want to be next year- Buzz and Woody, well maybe Jessie. Happy Halloween!