Friday, July 17, 2009

Discovery Gateway

Ever since I heard about the Discovery Gateway 'kids spot' (as we call it) I have been dying to go so Mom was gracious enough to go with me and we took Dallin and Shelby along for the fun. It is really the coolest place for kids. We played there for 2 hours and didn't want to leave! Here is chase getting blown by the wind, look at that face and hair! The wind blew the balls through these tubes all over the place.

"Where did it go?"


The water exhibit was another awesome one, and surprisingly they didn't get that wet...must be the good design of the place. I love that they both have their hands in the pipes in this pic. They were waiting for the balls to float down that they had just put in.



Beep, beep, beep...that will be $200. They loved the store!

Chase was impatient for his turn on the horse.



I loved hearing his litle voice amplified over the speakers. "Ahhh! Oooh!"







2 comments:

nora.lakehurst said...

That is fun! We have been there once. YOu should have asked me. I would have LOVED to have gone with you. DId you know that the church has a really fun exhibit for kids? Its called the "I am a child of God" its really cute and there are some fun things for the kids to do there and guess what its FREE!

Tyler & Nikki said...

That looks like so much fun. I need take Sophie. You have such cute little boys. I cannot believe how fast time flies. Pretty flowers, what a sweet hubby.