Saturday, July 18, 2009

Dear Far-Away Pilot Husband:

Thank you for sending me beautiful flowers from Afghanland. I love answering the door, on a regular day, thinking it is going to be a regular interchange and then...WOW... it isn't normal at all! It's some stranger giving me a gift! Awesome feeling. I really appreciate that you try to make things better, even though you are across the world .

I was thinking about it though.

When things go seriously bad, what a girl really needs is not something to smell, but something to TASTE!Kneaders make and delivers amazing gift baskets so....

just for next time :)

I love you,

Sandra

6 comments:

Pierce and Stacy said...

Bahahaha! I love it - you are too cute! And it is SOOOO true. Oh and Quinn, Kneaders gift cards are great too, their breakfast french toast is amazing!

We can't wait to see you June 21st, I mean, the 27th or was that Aug 3rd? :)

nora.lakehurst said...

YOu are tooo cute. And I bet he will send you something yummy next time. What a great guy! I am proud that you are so in love to remember your wife that is so far away. YAY!

Pierce and Stacy said...

*** Not june 21st, I meant July 21st. :)

Kelli said...

Haha! That is so funny San! A girl after my own heart. I'm totally with you on the sweets. Speaking of which, I can't wait to see what you are making for dessert tonight. Mmmmmm....you always make such yummy treats :)

Lo said...

LOL Love it - fab post!

Quinn said...

Sorry babe, I love your HOT figure so you better not be expecting some big ol sweets tray. Funny though. Love you ..Quinn