Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Best Anniversary Ever

That was us then... And this is us now!
It has been five great and crazy years!
We spent 2 amazing nights and days in Sedona AZ.
We Jeeped,We hiked,We ate the most amazing meals,We visited the hokey vortexes (vortex stuff is huge in Sedona)
And had the best anniversary ever!

Our Jeep was awesome, we are so proud of it.
It is pictured above, can you find the hiding jeep?

A pink jeep is blaspheme to Quinn but the Pink jeep tours are the big thing in Sedona. He was feeling way bad for our jeep (above) when it was surrounded by the pink jeeps.
KC told us he would pay Quinn $100 bucks if we got a pic of Quinn in the pink jeep. I'm not one to pass up free money so here is Quinn suffering. And now that KC has a job again we will take the $100 (5 $20s would be fine, thanks!)

I still love my Quinn and I love our little family of 4. I wonder what the next 5 years will bring us? There's only one way to find out...

5 comments:

DoubleDeej said...

Congrats on five years!

Doesn't really seem like it has been that long, though, does it?

nora.lakehurst said...

Congrats! I am hoping Seth will allow us to go to Hawaii for our ten year next year. FUN> And I see the jeep its in the hills somewhere ;)

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary!

Kelli said...

What a fun post San! I love the hidden jeep pic. It looks so cute up there in the hills. (Don't tell Quinn I said it's cute though, he'll never forgive me!!) The pink jeeps are great too. I have to agree with Quinn on that though, jeeps should not be pink! What a fun anniversary adventure for you guys. I just love your family and we miss you all tons. Luke is having a birthday party tomorrow and when I asked him who he wanted to come he said, "Jack!!" So even though he can't come, Luke was thinking of him anyway :) Congrats on 5 years!

kt said...

Happy Anniversary!! It seems like a lot longer than 5 yrs. ago that we were roomies, especially considering all the things we have both gone through since then. You guys are such a great couple and I'm so glad I got to be around to see the whole thing come about.