Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Some Items of Business

First: Here is our new bedroom decor, we got it at IKEA and I love the bright orange color, it is fun to have a change!



Second: I have been doing some deep cleaning (horay to me!) and decided to vacuume the bottom of my closet. As I cleaned out my husband's shoes I found that he has 20 pairs of shoes. Thats as many as I have, isn't that disturbing? He is such a shoe horse! Here is a pic of the damage, I thought men weren't supposed to have so many shoes. p.s. He actually wears all of them, even the tuxedo looking ones are for his blues uniform... and he even wishes he had more shoes!


Third: We finally painted our house! It was a big and tall job, here is a sample pic to show the color (don't look at the messy toys everywhere!)

4 comments:

nora.lakehurst said...

I love it. I am thinking I might do a winter theme and a summer theme for my room. SO then when the season changes so does my bedding. I love IKEA its my new favorite store. To bad its up in sandy. I will have to take time to go up there. I kinda want to do a rich blue for my room for the winter.
Hope you post more. Love ya

Tracy Anderson said...

San, I love the color of your walls! It looks so warm and inviting. Excellent choice. That's funny that Quinn has so many shoes. I've been trying to think of 7 interesting things about myself to post in response to your tag, but I'm having trouble coming up with enough things to write. When I get some inspiration I'll post my tag.

Kelli said...

San, this is Mark. This is the first time I have ever commented on a blog. All I can say about the bedroom stuff is WOA!

The painting looks professionally done, I can't believe you did it. You will have to paint some of our upstairs rooms when you come in December.

Cheerio! ~Mark

mylittlegems said...

I forgot to tell you I love your new bedroom stuff and all the stuff you do! come clean and fix up my house :)