Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Long time!

Wow, it has been a long time since i went over a month without posting. Some good news: Quinn is leaving November 30, which doesn't seem like good news except he was supposed to leave the 10 so this is 20 days longer at home.
Life has been busy and fun for us, I guess thats why I haven't posted for a long time. Here are a couple of my favorite pics from recently:


Jack decorating Chase in the bath:

JAck saing prayers with Chase before he goes to bed,
sometimes we do prayers from the bath, is that bad?

JAck has been playing with Clay and Claire alot, he loves his little munchkin friends!

3 comments:

nora.lakehurst said...

CUTE!!! And YAY for twenty more days with Quinn. I bet that this is just so much fun for him to be home with you and the boys longer. I hope this time he isn't gone for to long. We will keep you in our prayers and keep posting fun pictures. Your boys are so much fun to see grow up.

Lo said...

Cute Sas! I love Jack 'decorating Chase'! I got a good laugh at how cute that was!!!!
Lo

Tracy Anderson said...

Yeah, I was so happy to see that you did a new post. I love hearing what's happening with your family. I think it's great that you do prayers in the bath. The scriptures say to pray in your closets and fields so why not the bath! I filmed Cody saying a prayer the other night because his prayers are so funny. Most of the time the entire family ends up laughing whenever he prays. We try so hard to be reverent but it's so hard sometimes. I'm excited to have you come back to Utah. I've been missing you so much!