Friday, July 11, 2008

Tagged

Lo tagged me to answer these questions so...here we go:
Four random things I like about my husband:
1. He is always willing to go with the flow, even if the flow constantly changes at my every whim!
2. He loves my cooking, it really isn't anything special but he thinks i am an AWESOME cook.
3. He sings silly songs to our kids that he just makes up at the moment.
4. He is so into 'stuff' he loves shoes, guns, athletic gear, accessories etc. He doesn't seem like the type but he loves cool stuff.

Four jobs I have had:
1. Forecast- by far the coolest job anyone ever had in high school/college!
2. Caseworker at Dept of Services for people with disabilies- I got to use my degree and help real people.
3. Engraver on the base in Mississippi- So lame!!!
4. Personal assistant for a lady on the base in Mississippi- better, but still lame.

Four movies I have watched more than once:
1. Message in a Bottle
2. Sommersby
3. Pride & Prejudice- the classic old 4 hour one
4. All the Bourne movies, Quinn loves them!

Four TV shows I watch:
1. The Office
2. So you think you can dance
3. ER- I've faithfully watched pretty much the whole 14 years it has been on
4. Jon and Kate plus 8

Four people who e-mail me regularly:
1. Quinn, especially when he is deployed
2. Jamie Harper
3. Kelli Cherrington
4. Comments on my blog from Lo

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Dark chocolate
2. cold cereal
3. Quesadillas (sp?)
4. Thai food

Four places I would like to visit:
1. Maui
2. New York
3. Europe- Switzerland, England, Italy
4. New Zeland

Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Chase turning One!
2. Being with my husband for 6 months straight!
3. Living with mom in Utah for December thru February
4. Going on a trip with just my husband and I!

Four People I tag:
1. Jamie
2. Tracy
3. Rachel
4. Can't think of 4!!
Thanks Lo!

1 comment:

Lo said...

Way to do the Tag san - fun to read your stuff.
Lo