Saturday, July 12, 2008

Hiking on Mt. Lemmon

We went hiking on Mt Lemmon today and it was awesome! It is the monsoon season right now so it was really cloudy and cool up on the mountain. We really enjoyed the 60 degree weather and a break from the valley heat.


Ok, talk about a mini-me of Quinn!
They look so much alike!

Pretty good pic of the whole family, Jack really enjoyed his stick!



Can you tell that I am standing right in the middle of a cloud?


Man, what a cheerful Chase! We love that grin.


Drying off in the car after we got poured on! We were drenched but it was way fun to hike in the rain, so refreshing.

5 comments:

mylittlegems said...

Tell me where this is so we can go when my husband gets home- I am dying to go hiking in the cool mtns! fun!

Cherringtons said...

Don't you just enjoy little adventures with your family. It looks like you guys had a great time!

Kelli said...

You guys are great! How fun for you. I really love the self family portrait. Good work Quinn! Miss you all!!!

Lo said...

So cute! Loved all the pics. So fun to talk to you today San! Thanks for remembering my B-day! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks Love you! Lo

Jessica said...

Hey Nixons!
I just saw you had a blog from the Robertsons blog and so I thought I would give you our blog address too and I'll add you to ours!
Where do you guys go hiking at that is somewhat easy with the kids? We haven't been up there to hike really at all, even before Brady was born. BTW-Chase is so big!!! It seems like just yesterday that I was over at your house when he was like a week old!