Monday, July 21, 2008

Project

I have been meaning to recover my kitchen chairs for some time. Now that I have done it I can't believe I didn't do it 4 years ago when we first bought them! Heres the pics of my before and after.
I never liked the fabric on these chairs but I really liked the design of the table and chairs so we got them anyway.
Jack had fun working with me all morning on our project. He especially liked the staple gun, screw driver and scizzors...he is such a guy!
Taking them apart.
The finished product! By the way, I got the fabric at a discount fabric store for only $8! Plus $2.50 for the staples and a few hours of work and ...viola! New chairs!!

2 comments:

Sara Adams said...

I love that color!!! Its amazing how doing something so simple, can add such style. I'm so impressed!

Jamie said...

Nice work san! You always amaze me as a homemaker. I need to learn to do stuff like that so i don't get bored. I love the sharpie pics too. I feel like I was there since you discovered him while on the phone with me! Lets chat soon! ( I wish you were here to hang out with!)