Sunday, April 29, 2012

8 years

ago tomorrow this was us:






 So fun to see me and my Dad, it was a wonderful day and especially great to have him there.
 I loved my cake and i loved the setting with Timp in the background.
 My mom hates it when people smash the cake into each others faces but I don't, it was super fun!

 So much fun!!  I remember driving away from the reception and telling Quinn that it really had been the most fun day of my entire life.  I wish we could do it all again.  See all our family and friends together and celebrate our love. 
Oh what a joyful occasion.  I don't think either of us knew quite what we were in for but even for all the craziness it has worked out lovely.
We are going to celebrate in style tomorrow.  Quinn has the day off.  We have a sitter for the kids and we are going to go explore the San Felipe springs (also known as the "bean dip".  wonder why? think about it..hint: we are very close to the border).  Do a little floating, a little swimming and hopefully have a carefree and grand old time, just like the old days:)
I love you Quinn!!

2 comments:

Becca Bird said...

Yea Happy Anniversary! You guys have such a great family. I'm so glad you got married.

Tracy Anderson said...

Fun memories! I wish I could photograph your wedding now that I have some more experience under my belt. Thanks for being my first!