Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Utah-Fall Style

We had an awesome trip to utah a week ago but a one week trip was too short! The best part for the boys was hanging out all day with their cousins. Jack was in "play and play" heaven. (Every morning when he wakes up I ask him what he wants to do today and he says, "Just play and play all day.") Here are all the utah cousins all on one slide at once! We hung out with Becca up the canyon. I love hanging out with Becca up the Canyon, it brought back many fun memories. We hit arches on the way home and camped for a night. It was so FUN!! We were able to hike to quite a few of the arches.
I love these boys!

A nice man from new zealand offered to take our pic. 80% of all the tourists there were from other countries. Those Europeans know how to vacation. They come here for a month or two at a time and visit all the national parks.
Here are the boys on the Harley of the guy who camped next to us. He is on a month long bike ride around the country. How do these people get the time away to vacation for so long?
I see you!
I'm a lucky girl

1 comment:

Tracy Anderson said...

Such a cute post! I love all the pictures. I especially liked the one of Chase looking at himself in the mirror. So cute!!!