Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Family Pics 2010

My amazing sister Tracy Anderson of Anderson Photography
was gracious enough to take our yearly round of family photos.
Thank you Tracy!
I am so lucky to have her, for so many reasons.
The pics turned out amazing. I love this man. So glad to have him home with me again.Chase always makes us laugh, he has the most expressive face. Funny story about the above pic.
I was trying to copy my brother and Sister-in-laws kissing pic, featured on her blog here. This illustrates the difference between their kids and our crazy Chasie! Good thing we love him so much:)
My precious and good Jack. He is just a good kid. What more can I say?
Last but certainly not least! Super rope-swing mom!

5 comments:

nora.lakehurst said...

Those are really cute. WTG Tracy.

Tracy Anderson said...

We miss you guys. It's just not the same around here without you. I love the pics!

Becca Bird said...

SO cute! I love your pictures! WOW! I'm so glad you were here for such a while! You've got the cutest little family!

Tyler & Nikki said...

Those pics are great!

Melissa Coleman said...

I love the pictures. What a cute family