Friday, June 11, 2010

Camping Mt Lemmon

It was wondeful to escape the heat and camp on Mt Lemmon. It was about 103 in the valley when we left and as we arrived at the campsite it was 76, awesome!

Here's chase helping carry the gear down to the car, what a helper, ha ha!
Can you resist a face that dirty and yummy. Just the right combo of dirt, chocolate and marshmellow. Thank you Grandma and Grandpa for coming, they rock!I actually caught some pretty great zzzzs thanks to my ear plugs. When asked about his favorite part of camping. Jack thought for a minute before answering confidently: "MARSHMELLOWS."

2 comments:

Tracy Anderson said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun camping! I think it's great that Quinn's parents went with you. I put some of your family pictures up on my photography blog. I don't know if you have ever see that blog. I haven't posted a lot there yet but I'm working on getting things posted. Here's the link. www.tracyandersonphoto.com/blog

Love you,
Tracy

Lo said...

What a fun camping trip! And I LOVE the family pics! WAY WAY CUTE! We miss you, San!
Lo