Saturday, February 27, 2010

He said/She said

We are having so much fun here with cousins. Elsa was over and I let them play Candy Land all by themselves. I sat on the couch reading a book and kept laughing at their comments:
"No Elsa you got a double blue!"
"I already did it."
"but you're still on green."
"No, that's your guy on green!"
"Oh."
Kids are so darn cute! They say so many funny things at this age.


I have other pics I want to post but I am working on my mom's brand new 27 inch Apple computer:Nice huh? Unfortunately I'm not too good with macs and can't get the pics off my camera. So, I can't do anything but at least everything I'm not doing is giant sized.

p.s. my super cute friend (She is so stylish!) in Tucson is doing a give away, check her out here.

1 comment:

Tracy Anderson said...

I loved the "at least everything I'm not doing is giant sized!" So true...I'm lost on a MAC too.