Thursday, February 18, 2010

29

So, I am the big 29, which according to my friend Luke Dean is the last truly enjoyable birthday. He told me to enjoy it and I sure did! Skiing at Snowbird, Swimming at Legacy with the kids, a professional Massage, Out to dinner and lots of sweets. Of course, with all the fun I was having I didn't bother to take any fun pics! At least I have this one of me with my sweet boys...and the sweet cake too!
I like being 29 I don't understand why everyone freaks out about 30, I guess maybe I'll know in exactly one year:)

2 comments:

Melissa Coleman said...

I am glad you had a fun birthday! We miss you guys! I will be down there at the end of March! We better hang out. Say hi to Jack and Chase for me. Love you!

Jamie said...

I'll join you soon . . . glad to hear you like it! COOL CAKE! How did they do that?