Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I love the AZ Winter

I LOVE living in Arizona in the winter! The last few days have been in the low 70s, all sunshine and mild temps! I was sitting outside today in shorts reading my book and watching Jack run around in a t-shirt and underwear thinking, "It's January and my kid is running around half dressed outside, how nice is this?"


I love it even more when I look at these pics from about a week ago in Utah.
We sure had alot of fun in the snow.


And all the powder sure brings a smile to our faces.
But I am perfectly happy to enjoy where I am right now. Ahh...

5 comments:

Jamie said...

so jealous! Miss you! Come back soon!

Pierce and Stacy said...

Thanks, just RUB it in my face. :) Cute pictures.

The R.O.C. said...

So are you in Utah now, or are you back in Arizona? We've been in Utah since December, but Nick just went back to Ohio, while the kids and I will stay until March. I would have loved Nick and Dave to have hung out if they were both here at the same time. But hey, if you're still here maybe we should get our kids to know one another. Let me know!

The R.O.C. said...

Okay, I just reread the beginning of your post and obviously you are back in AZ!

Tracy Anderson said...

It sounds amazing...I could definitely enjoy some AZ weather about now.