Friday, February 13, 2009

Powder to the people

Skiing!! Finally!
I have been here, just minutes from the slopes for almost 3 months and I finally got to go!
It was an awesome day with soft fresh powder. Not too deep, just right.
I havn't been for almost a year, and as it turns out it is like riding a bike. I wasn't too shabby
I really enjoyed a break from my boys, thanks mom!!

This couple reminded me of me and my Quinn.
I miss you Capt...you are my favorite slopes buddy.
3 weeks from today and this will be us :)




6 comments:

nora.lakehurst said...

YAY for only three more weeks. I bet this is going to be the best thing ever. CONGRATS!

Jamie said...

hey, who did you go with? So Jealous, sounds fun! And only 3 more weeks. When do we get to hang out?

Pierce and Stacy said...

awww... so cute. I am terrified of skiing. Ever since I ran into a tree. :) I just get scared when I go too fast and forget how to stop, hence the running into the tree.

Katy said...

Oh yay!! I'm so happy that Quinn is coming home!

And I really really like that your first kiss was on a ski lift.

kt said...

Happy late Birthday! So glad you finally got to go skiing. I remember when you and I went together a couple of times. Fun times! Yay that Quinn comes home is three weeks!!!

mylittlegems said...

oh I hope your 3 weeks goes fast :) As far as skiing, I just have to say...LUCKY! I haven't been in like 5 years- because I am pregnant like for the last 4 years....or something ;) but someday I'll return to the slopes :) hope it was really fun!