Thursday, February 5, 2009

Happy Birthday to ...

ME!
Yeah! I love birthdays! Last year was my worst birthday ever and this year has already been so much better. Yesterday i told my mom that i tried explaining to jack that it was my going to be my birthday tomorrow . The only problem was that it wasn't going to be very exciting as there weren't any wrapped gifts for him to see me open (just a box sent from Quinn) and we weren't going to have cake with candles until sunday dinner with the family. So, she got me a wonderfully thoughtful gift: she helped jack wrap a mini cake and candles for me to open this morning, so nice huh?


"Here let me smoosh your cake for you, mommmy"Then Quinn got me the best gift!
No not the new boots (although i super love them and can't wait to go snowshoeing in them).
He wrote me an email that said, "Babe!!! The scrap book thing you sent is AWESOME!!!!! I love it! That is way cool, one of the best gifts ever. I will take it with me to work all the time now."
I made him an 8X8 story book/scrapbook about a day in the life of our boys with lots of pictures of them taken since he left. I am so glad he likes it (one of the best gifts ever?!?)

Now i am looking forward to 'Jump on it' with the kids today then dinner (Pizzeria 712) and a movie (Taken!!) with my sisters and mom tonight! Yeah!

p.s. thanks to Brent for babysitting during dinner and Pierce for babysitting during the movie, you guys make it all possible!

5 comments:

nora.lakehurst said...

YAY happy birthday Sandra. And you know what your B-day is the same day as Corilee's My MIL. SO YAY For the both of you. Hope your day is FUN and full of excitement.

Pierce and Stacy said...

YAY!!! Happy Birthday! I'm so happy it's better than last year already. Pierce is so excited to come over. Love the pictures and your new shoes. You're the best!

Lo said...

This birthday HAS to be better than last year - you had "Happy Birthday" sung to you a week early!!! (I'll have to confess, I did start to sing before I realized I was a week early)... Only wish I could be there for dinner and the movie! Hope your day is wonderful San! Happy Birthday!
Lo

Jordan said...

Happy Birthday, San!! Jump On It sounds like fun. I guess your birthday celebration is more for your kids' entertainment than it is for you when you have little ones. I can't wait for that!
PS - I must be out of the loop. Why was your birthday so crappy last year?

mylittlegems said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like you are having fun! I hope it was a good one. I'm sure it would be better if your hubby was home-but he will be home soon :)