Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Get us out of here!

Needless to say we are so sick of having our little Chase in the hospital! He is pretty down about the whole thing and we are tired of living out of suitcases and moving around every few days.

On Monday morning the Doc said that he was planning to send Chase home on Saturday. He also commented that if Chase didn't have a fever in 24 hours then he would send him home earlier. He kind of just threw it out there because there is pretty much no way he wouldn't have a fever since he has been having them non stop from the beginning.

We have been holding our breath on every temp check. 99.2, 100,4, 98.9, 100.1, 99.6, 99.1....

Guess what? Tuesday evening rolled around and it had been 24 hours without a fever!!! Yeah!

Chase....well, ALL of us are going home tomorrow! We can't wait. Keeping up the prayers that he continues to recover and get healthier.

Hopefully our next post will be of our new house in Del Rio. It is piled high with moving boxes.

5 comments:

Becca Bird said...

I can't believe how much your family has been through. I'm so glad the hospital stay is coming to an end! I hope it just gets better and better!

Malinda said...

Thank goodness. We are so happy to hear Chase is doing so much better.

nora.lakehurst said...

YAY for coming home.

Tracy Anderson said...

I think about you all the time. I really hope you can take him home tomorrow. I'm sure his cute personality will come back once he's out of the hospital. I wish I was there to help you unpack everything!

Unknown said...

Wow, I cannot believe what little Chase and your family have been through! I am so happy he is improving now. We sure miss you guys!