Tuesday, July 12, 2011

These boys love their baby sister

They are very proud of her, they were going on and on to the other kids at their preschool today about their "new baby sister Tessa."
(I thought the bare chest didn't start till boys were teenagers? apparently not!)

They like to play with her:
Surrounding her with their micro-machines...
They play their bionacles while she watches...
Even playing dress up...
This is a little shaving kit Quinn got while he was deployed, the boys normally use it to hold a few cars but it made a handy little backpack for our pint sized girl....ready to go camping!
A few misc pics I love of her, always just chillin'
She is seriously the best baby.
She sleeps like a champ and is happy as can be when she is awake.
We love her!

6 comments:

nora.lakehurst said...

She is Beautiful! Really she is a treasure.

Becca Bird said...

So cute! I'm so glad she is such a good sleeper, your boys love and play with her, and that everything is going well! Yeah!

Jamie said...

That is SO cute!! I love it!

Melissa Coleman said...

I loved these pictures. The boys are so cute with her! I especially loved the pack back.

Tracy Anderson said...

Such fun pictures of your family. The backpack one was my favorite. She is a darling little girl.

Kelli said...

Great pictures San! She is adorable! I can't wait to see her in person. Are you guys coming for Christmas? Luke loves the micromachine picture. He's getting all sorts of ideas for our babies :) Oh, and my boys are shirtless 75% of the time. They call themselves the muscle boys. Kids are so fun!!