Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day!


My totally thoughtful husband sent these shirts to the boys to give to me for Mother's Day.
(It's hard to tell but they say "I love my Mommy")
Aren't they cuties? Thanks Capt. for remembering this special day.
(I like how this pic happened to be of all 3 of us, can you spot the mom?)
I love my 2 sweet boys...
and this quote:

"Motherhood, is near to divinity. It is the highest, holiest service to be assumed by mankind. It places her who honors its holy calling and service next to the angels."


- First Presidency Message, 1942

I hope we will all "honor it's holy calling" this day and every day of the year! Happy Mothers Day to you!

1 comment:

Dawnell said...

What a gorgeous picture of you! I love the quote and read it twice. David has been in Morocco the past 4 days and it's been really rough. I think you are so amazing for being a "single" mom so often. Happy reunion today!