Friday, April 30, 2010

6 years ago today..

We had our wedding reception in this back yard:
I'm glad it didn't look like this though! We were lucky to have good weather on our big day.

I love my Capt he is so awesome!
He sent me this:
A kneaders gift basket!
Not only was it chocolatey, sugary, bready and packed with yummy carbs but he sent it in lieu of the traditional flowers. I thought it was just as beautiful and so much tastier! Thanks babe.
I sure am glad I married you:)

p.s. I found my own flowers to enjoy today, complete with snow!



2 comments:

Becca Bird said...

Yea for anniversaries!!! I'm sorry Quinn wasn't there to celebrate. He'll be back soon though! Happy Anniversary :)

Melissa Coleman said...

I am so glad you got your basket! I am excited that your husband will be home soon. We are excited to see you all soon too!