Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Birthday Boy

My little sweet Jack is 4!!
I love this boy, he is a super powered sweetheart. He is all rough and tumble boy. Always pretending to be some fierce animal, great warrior, or stealthy sleuth. Yet he never looses his tender heart and is always caring for the people around him. I love you Jack!

Here he is fresh home from being the Birthday King and Preschool and inspecting his cake.
Getting ready for the party, Buzz Lightyear style!

Someone is here!! The party begins!

Ring-around-the-Rosies and Duck-Duck-Goose
"Heavy, heavy hang over thy poor head what do you wish with a bonk on the head?!"

Smash that Pinata!


When that one last candle wouldn't go with conventional blowing....
He used super powered blowing!!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

What an adorable pic of you and Jack! Sorry I missed the party! It looks like so much fun! I can't believe you have a 4 year old!

Becca Bird said...

SO cute! I can't believe he is 4 already. Also looking at all of those fun birthday pictures makes me want to be 4 again. They know how to have a good time.

Dawnell said...

Sandra, you look amazing. You haven't changed since I met you! Except for longer hair, of course. :)