Saturday, January 3, 2009

You will not believe how much time and work went into getting this picture. Chase has been sticking his tongue out like this for some time now and it is so cute. I think he does it to feel his teeth that are coming in. Even though he does it all the time he one does it for a second or two each time he does it. I have taken like 50 and just missed it every time. So, here it is: the cute little tongue.

He tried so hard to reach the gingerbread houses!

Are those 2 little cousin snow bunnies cute or what?






He would spend most of his waking hours here if I would let him!
(too bad he doesn't eat any food while he is there!)




Ride em cowboy vacuum!


I don't know how to turn this the right way, sorry!









5 comments:

nora.lakehurst said...

Oh my stars. They are adorable. We so need to have our boys play. They would have so much fun!

Lo said...

Cowboy Vacuum pic is SO cute! All of them are cute really - it was so much fun to see those cute boys and play w/you San! Miss you !
Lo

Tracy Anderson said...

Very cute pics San! If you want to rotate pictures, just right click on the image in your windows folder or picture viewer and select rotate clockwise(or counter clockwise if needed) and you're done.

mylittlegems said...

Hey Sandra- haven't heard from you but I am sure you are enjoying your time in Ut! When does Quinn come home. When you see me next I will look very different- if you have not heard already- #3 coming very soon :) love ya

Pierce and Stacy said...

You haven't updated for THREE WEEKS!!! GOING ON FOUR! I really miss it. :) I think you should update. Pretty please.