Sunday, August 10, 2008

"No, we are not here for long..."

I have decided that when people ask us, "Oh, so are you going to be here for awhile?" I should just say, "Thats highly unlikely." Honestly, when am I going to learn my lesson? Every time Quinn comes home from a deployment I think to myself, "Well, we are finally going to be here for a good long time" (Meaning like 6 months) But it always happens that before too long he is off again and so are we. The latest was on Wednesday when he called me from work and asked me if I would mind if he goes to a 3 week training. Of course not! You've only deployed 3 times in less than 2 years, why would I mind another month? Ha ha, anyway, so he found out for sure on Thursday and we were in Utah by Friday. The great part is that I made it here just in time to surprise one of my dearest friends Becca at her bridal shower, yeah! I will be here for my cousin Stacy's wedding, Becca's wedding and I get to miss most of the August heat in Tucson so here's to looking on the bright side of life... there is always a reason it is great to be right where you are:)

3 comments:

Jessica said...

yeah, he asked aaron to come with him but aaron's family will be in town next week so he said no. but another bright side is that you guys will make some money! i always like that part of it!

Lo said...

Yes - and I will MISS you! Glad you could come see us before you left for UT. Love you San! See you in Sept - hopefully with a cute, healthy baby girl in my arms!
\Lo

Porter and Karla said...

ha ha okay so i love your son breastfeeding!!! that is so funny!! i'm glad i found out about your blog. . . nice to keep up with friends in the ward! thanks again for the invite to the movie, i had fun!!