Friday, June 27, 2008

Daddy is back and better than ever!


Quinn is home!! Wahoo! He got home to the states on the 12th, to Tucson 0n the 13th and to Utah on the 14th! Talk about superman, that was alot of business but he made it back to us just in time for Father's Day. It was only fitting! We have had an incredible 2 weeks of vacation in Utah and AZ. Here are a few pics of the man, the myth, the legend....

NICE!

"Catch me Daddy!"


Orem Summerfest Parade
Jack's first parade ever!
In the pool in Utah
The pool in AZ
BAck yard fun in Orem


4 comments:

Lo said...

Yea! Fun to see new pictures of you guys on your blog! We miss you guys. Thanks for measuring Chase's head for me. I miss the little guy, the gentleman, the sasser, and the nothin muffin. Hope you guys are staying cool and alive in the heat!
Lo

Lo said...

San - I tagged you. Just fill in the same stuff I did. Can't wait to read!
Lo

Kelli said...

Love the action shots at the pool! That was so fun! We totally miss you guys. It was weird at church and sunday dinner yesterday without you. But we're glad you are all back together again in your cute house.

Off the subject, and this is totally lame, but I'm sort of paranoid about blog stalkers (I've heard some stories) so I'm avoiding putting our last name on our blog. I just noticed that you have it on your links list, so if it's not too much trouble, could you take it off? I know, I'm a goober! You can keep our first names, it's just our last name that I don't want on there. Thanks! Love you guys!!!

mylittlegems said...

Welcome back! Call me when you are back in Tucson!!